Fijivillage
20 February, 2026, 1:38 pm
Central - 29°C Rain
20 February, 2026, 1:38 pm Central - 29°C Rain

Doctor orders Ardie Savea to stop TikTok dancing

Doctor orders Ardie Savea to stop TikTok dancing

By Navitalai Naivalurua
22/01/2020
Screen shots from Ardie Savea's Tik Tok Account.

Hurricanes and All Blacks star, Ardie Savea has been warned by his doctor to stay off Tik Tok as he continues to recover from a knee injury.

The 26-year-old underwent surgery in December last year to repair his injured knee and has been working through the rehabilitation process.

During that time he has been active on social media, often posting short dance videos on Tik Tok.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Good morning insta fams, have a great day today❤️🤣🙌🏽. @ngani_laumape @vaea.fifita

A post shared by Ardie Savea (@ardiesavea) on

This caught the attention of his doctors and they have warned him against such movements.

Savea says he has been doing Tik Tok videos which requires dance moves and when he went to work, the doctor told him off because he was recovering for a surgery.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Almost got the uso😂😂. @tugamativa - Loves a Tik Tok

A post shared by Ardie Savea (@ardiesavea) on

The Hurricanes will open their 2020 Super Rugby campaign against the Stormers at 1.05am next Sunday.

Meanwhile the 2020 Super Rugby season kicks-off next Friday where the Blues will take on the Chiefs at 6.05pm and the Brumbies will face the Reds at 8.15 pm.

[Source: stuff.co.nz]

FNRL
FEATURE NEWS
Instead of drugs people should dedicate themselves to spiritual development - Dr Maharaj
General Practitioner Dr Rajesh Maharaj says instead of indulging in drugs, alcohol, kava and smoking, people should dedicate themselves to spiritual ...
2 hours ago
LATEST NEWS
Man allegedly assaulted by Shia LaBeouf in New Orleans wants to see hate crime charges
One of the men whom Shia LaBeouf allegedly battered and insulted with a homophobic slur on Mardi Gras morning in New Orleans on Tuesday, leading to ...
16 minutes ago

Naitasiri murder accused remains in custody pending psychiatric evaluation
The 43-year-old man who allegedly killed 16-year-old Salote Sikiti with a cane knife in Naqali Village, Naitasiri remains remanded in custody after ...
41 minutes ago

Nepani Homes progressing, families to move in by mid-year - Magnus
Works at the Nepani Subdivision are advancing, and families allocated homes through the recent barrel draw are expected to begin moving in by ...
43 minutes ago

UK High Commissioner launches “No Learner Left Behind” initiative in Fiji
British High Commissioner to Fiji, Kanbar Hossein-Bor, hosted the inaugural stakeholder meeting for the “No Learner Left Behind” initiative, in ...
2 hours ago

Instead of drugs people should dedicate themselves to spiritual development - Dr Maharaj
General Practitioner Dr Rajesh Maharaj says instead of indulging in drugs, alcohol, kava and smoking, people should dedicate themselves to spiritual ...
2 hours ago



Stay tuned for the latest news on our radio stations

CFL radio frequencies
IN DEPTH
Minister ready to repay business class air fare for wife as concerns grow about Sports Council deals
I was invited to travel to New Zealand by the Fiji Sports Council for a grassroots 7s tournament in 2024, I travelled business class but it was ...
14 days ago

Malimali and others filed for judicial review into COI
The application for leave for the judicial review has been made by former FICAC Commissioner Barbara Malimali, former Attorney General Graham Leung ...
14 days ago

Malimali’s legal battle against President, PM and AG
Another legal battle starts today as sacked FICAC Commissioner, Barbara Malimali takes her matter to court against the President, Prime Minister and ...
15 days ago

TOP