Fijivillage
20 February, 2026, 2:29 pm
Central - 30°C Rain
20 February, 2026, 2:29 pm Central - 30°C Rain
NRL

Storm exit on the radar for impressive Hynes

Storm exit on the radar for impressive Hynes

By Naveel Krishant
17/05/2021
Rising star Nicho Hynes

Rising star Nicho Hynes admits he may have to leave his beloved Melbourne Storm in order to become a regular NRL starter.

But the off-contract 24-year-old has dismissed claims he has already been offered a 2022 deal by Brisbane.

While Hynes said Brisbane had begun discussions, he intended to speak with Melbourne before deciding his future.

Hynes added to his already impressive highlights reel on Sunday when he once again stepped up in star fullback Ryan Papenhuyzen's absence to help seal a 44-18 win over St George Illawarra Dragons.

The Storm will play the Raiders at 9.35pm Saturday.

[Source: NRL]

FNRL
FEATURE NEWS
Instead of drugs people should dedicate themselves to spiritual development - Dr Maharaj
General Practitioner Dr Rajesh Maharaj says instead of indulging in drugs, alcohol, kava and smoking, people should dedicate themselves to spiritual ...
2 hours ago
LATEST NEWS
Two officers and two civilians remain in custody on drug charges
Two police officers and two civilians who were charged with methamphetamine-related offences allegedly committed last year have been further remanded ...
9 minutes ago

Man allegedly assaulted by Shia LaBeouf in New Orleans wants to see hate crime charges
One of the men whom Shia LaBeouf allegedly battered and insulted with a homophobic slur on Mardi Gras morning in New Orleans on Tuesday, leading to ...
1 hour ago

Naitasiri murder accused remains in custody pending psychiatric evaluation
The 43-year-old man who allegedly killed 16-year-old Salote Sikiti with a cane knife in Naqali Village, Naitasiri remains remanded in custody after ...
2 hours ago

Nepani Homes progressing, families to move in by mid-year - Magnus
Works at the Nepani Subdivision are advancing, and families allocated homes through the recent barrel draw are expected to begin moving in by ...
2 hours ago

UK High Commissioner launches “No Learner Left Behind” initiative in Fiji
British High Commissioner to Fiji, Kanbar Hossein-Bor, hosted the inaugural stakeholder meeting for the “No Learner Left Behind” initiative, in ...
2 hours ago



Stay tuned for the latest news on our radio stations

CFL radio frequencies
IN DEPTH
Minister ready to repay business class air fare for wife as concerns grow about Sports Council deals
I was invited to travel to New Zealand by the Fiji Sports Council for a grassroots 7s tournament in 2024, I travelled business class but it was ...
14 days ago

Malimali and others filed for judicial review into COI
The application for leave for the judicial review has been made by former FICAC Commissioner Barbara Malimali, former Attorney General Graham Leung ...
14 days ago

Malimali’s legal battle against President, PM and AG
Another legal battle starts today as sacked FICAC Commissioner, Barbara Malimali takes her matter to court against the President, Prime Minister and ...
15 days ago

TOP