Fijivillage
22 February, 2026, 10:03 am
Central - 30°C Rain
22 February, 2026, 10:03 am Central - 30°C Rain

Orlando Bloom coming home to self quarantine

Orlando Bloom coming home to self quarantine

By Violet Matakibau
16/03/2020
According to Orlando Bloom, the coronavirus has him headed back to the US. Bloom attends the Amazon Studios Golden Globes After Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 05, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California [Jerod Harris/Getty Images]

According to Orlando Bloom, the coronavirus has him headed back to the US.

The actor posted a video on his Instagram stories on Thursday revealing that he and the cast of his Amazon series "Carnival Row" are leaving Prague after production was canceled because of the pandemic.

The coronavirus has disrupted life around the globe, and Hollywood has not been exempted.

Multiple festivals, concerts, movie and TV productions have been either postponed or canceled.

Bloom is engaged to singer and "American Idol" judge Katy Perry, who is pregnant with their first child together.

She reportedly canceled all media interviews and left Australia on Friday following superstar couple Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson announcing they had both been diagnosed with the virus and were being quarantined in that country.

Perry had been in Australia to perform at a bushfire relief concert.

Bloom had a message in his video for his followers and the world. "Big love everybody, stay safe out there," he said. "Self-quarantine.

It seems really crazy actually this whole corona thing, but do the right thing by you and your family and stay safe."

[Source: CNN]

FEATURE NEWS
FICAC remains silent after taking Charters into custody
There is still no official word from FICAC on why Fijian national, Charlie Charters has been taken custody.fijivillage News has been told that FICAC o...
55 minutes ago
LATEST NEWS
Body found floating near Lami Church
A body was found floating near the Lami Oceania Wesley Church today. Police have blocked off the seafront area after the discovery. Stay with us ...
17 minutes ago

Seruiratu asks why Charters was stopped, moved, and is held without clear explanation
Leader of Opposition, Inia Seruiratu says the detention of Charlie Charters has raised a serious concern for the people of Fiji. Seruiratu says ...
45 minutes ago

FICAC remains silent after taking Charters into custody
There is still no official word from FICAC on why Fijian national, Charlie Charters has been taken custody.fijivillage News has been told that FICAC ...
55 minutes ago

Qereqeretabua questions whereabouts of Charlie Charters after FICAC detention
Deputy Speaker of Parliament and Assistant Minister for Foreign Affairs, Lenora Qereqeretabua has publicly questioned the whereabouts of Fijian ...
1 hour ago

Charters still in FICAC custody
There is still no official word from FICAC on why Fijian national, Charlie Charters has been takencustody.fijivillage News understands Charters will ...
2 hours ago



Stay tuned for the latest news on our radio stations

CFL radio frequencies
IN DEPTH
Minister ready to repay business class air fare for wife as concerns grow about Sports Council deals
I was invited to travel to New Zealand by the Fiji Sports Council for a grassroots 7s tournament in 2024, I travelled business class but it was ...
16 days ago

Malimali and others filed for judicial review into COI
The application for leave for the judicial review has been made by former FICAC Commissioner Barbara Malimali, former Attorney General Graham Leung ...
16 days ago

Malimali’s legal battle against President, PM and AG
Another legal battle starts today as sacked FICAC Commissioner, Barbara Malimali takes her matter to court against the President, Prime Minister and ...
17 days ago

TOP