Fijivillage
20 February, 2026, 9:39 pm
Central - 24°C Rain
20 February, 2026, 9:39 pm Central - 24°C Rain

Justin Ho's drug circle was connected to the Russian drug mafia - NR

Justin Ho's drug circle was connected to the Russian drug mafia - NR

By Vijay Narayan
05/08/2025
Justin Ho

One of the most trusted people in convicted drug accused, Justin Ho's drug circle who has turned into a prosecution witness has agreed that the drug circle dealing with the $2 billion worth of methamphetamine was connected to the Russian drug mafia.

While speaking in the Lautoka High Court, the witness identified as NR, agreed that when he failed to comply with Justin Ho's demands, he was under pressure to face consequences, including death threats.

He confirmed that has been assaulted seven times already and stabbed as well by masked men.

NR says his brother-in-law had asked for his help in building Justin Ho's apartment in Denarau.

He was assigned to build an apartment at the first warehouse out of the three.

He also resided there and dined with Justin Ho.

Only Justin Ho had access to that 2nd warehouse.

NR confirmed he completed the construction in mid-December 2022 and went back to Suva.

In mid-2023, Justin Ho assigned him to take a container from Nadi to Suva and deliver it to a man.

He said the container was sealed and wrapped, and Justin Ho told him that it contained meth.

NR said after he delivered it to the man, he was given a parcel of money.

He came back to Denarau and gave the money to Justin Ho, and he then received $500.

NR revealed that on 13th January 2024, the police arrested him in Nausori and charged him with being in possession of methamphetamine that co-accused, Sakiusa Tuva had distributed at the unloading of the drugs.

He said the police grilled him to find out where the methamphetamine bulk was.

He then took the officers to the Voivoi Settlement in Legalega and showed them the corrugated iron house where the containers were unloaded.

He said he knew the consignment of meth belonged to Justin Ho because he was the one who had given him the job.

NR agreed that he was not charged with having methamphetamine in his possession in Nausori to reward him for providing information to the police to raid the house at Legalega.

Police assured him that he wouldn't go to jail and he agreed to sign the immunity letter because he had promised to give evidence for the State.

He agreed that he had been summoned to give evidence on previous occasions but failed to come to court because some boys had assaulted him.

The key prosecution witness also admitted that when he delivered Justin Ho's meth to other places in Fiji, he was rewarded with cocaine and money.

He admitted that he had deposited a significant amount of cash (between $25,000 to $100,000) in the bank account under the name Charles Miller.

The 9 accused persons charged in relation to the 4.1 plus tonnes of methamphetamine bust in Nadi have been found guilty by the Lautoka High Court, and their sentence hearing will take place on Friday.

Justin Ho, David Heritage, Louie Logaivau, Jale Aukerea, Sakiusa Tuva, Ratu Aporosa Davelevu, Ratu Osea Levula, Cathy Tuirabe and Viliame Colawaliku were charged with the importation and possession of 4.1 plus tonnes of methamphetamine between November 2023 and January 2024 in Nadi.


I know the price of leaking information about the app used to communicate about the meth would be death - Tuva

By Vijay Narayan
05/08/2025
Sakiusa Tuva one of the 9 convicted drug accused. [Image taken by Timoci Dawai]

Sakiusa Tuva, one of the 9 convicted drug accused in the $2 billion methamphetamine trial, agreed in the Lautoka High Court that he refused to give police the password for the app, Threema, which was being used by about 10 people to communicate with each other because he did not want to be a snitch and knew the price that comes with leaking the information.

He said the price of leaking the information would be death.

Under cross-examination, Tuva agreed that 7 members were in the group sharing information on the app.

Tuva who turned into a prosecution witness said that he pleaded guilty to the charges because he did it and worships one God, who will give him mercy.

He confirms that co-accused, Jale Aukerea is his cousin and the owner of Kava Kings.

Tuva revealed that Aukerea approached him in Denarau and employed him as his foreman to do maintenance work at his shop.

He described how he guided the truck containing methamphetamine from Motorex to Legalega in December 2023.

He got in Aukerea's car at the Votualevu Junction.

As soon as he entered Aukerea's car, Aukerea took his phone and installed the messaging app called Threema for him to receive messages.

Tuva also confirmed in court that he was the recruiter for his boss, and he recruited co-accused Ratu Osea Levula and Cathy Tuirabe.

The 9 accused persons charged in relation to the 4.1 plus tonnes of methamphetamine bust in Nadi have been found guilty by the Lautoka High Court, and their sentence hearing will take place on Friday.

Justin Ho, David Heritage, Louie Logaivau, Jale Aukerea, Sakiusa Tuva, Ratu Aporosa Davelevu, Ratu Osea Levula, Cathy Tuirabe and Viliame Colawaliku were charged with the importation and possession of 4.1 plus tonnes of methamphetamine between November 2023 and January 2024 in Nadi.


An indepth look into the 4.5 tonnes drug bust in Nadi

FEATURE NEWS
UPDATES: Fijian Drua vs Waratahs
1st minute kick off first scrum to Drua 3rd minute Drua attacking for one minute now finishing 12 phases 4th minute Drua kicks for touch Tahs ...
1 hour ago
LATEST NEWS
PM confirms independent investigations into allegations against Saukuru and Gilbert Vakalalabure
Prime Minister, Sitiveni Rabuka confirms that he met Minister for Youth and Sports, Jese Saukuru, and informed him that an independent investigation ...
1 hour ago

Rabuka to meet Sports Minister over Fiji Sports Council concerns
Prime Minister Sitiveni Rabuka confirms he will meet Sports Minister Jese Saukuru today in relation to the Fiji Sports Council issues. The issues ...
2 hours ago

Electricity restored in Central and Western divisions after 132kV circuit fault
Electricity has been fully restored across the Central and Western Divisions following a fault on the 132kV Wailoa–Cunningham Circuit.Energy Fiji ...
5 hours ago

Police yet to respond if they will appeal Vakarisi's suspended sentence
Police are yet to confirm whether they will appeal Jone Vakarisi's three months sentence, suspended for two years.Vakarisi was earlier found guilty ...
5 hours ago

Severe Thunderstorm Warning in force for parts of Viti Levu
A Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Heavy Rain is now in force for the northeastern and interior parts of Viti Levu from Ba through Rakiraki to ...
6 hours ago



Stay tuned for the latest news on our radio stations

CFL radio frequencies
IN DEPTH
Minister ready to repay business class air fare for wife as concerns grow about Sports Council deals
I was invited to travel to New Zealand by the Fiji Sports Council for a grassroots 7s tournament in 2024, I travelled business class but it was ...
14 days ago

Malimali and others filed for judicial review into COI
The application for leave for the judicial review has been made by former FICAC Commissioner Barbara Malimali, former Attorney General Graham Leung ...
14 days ago

Malimali’s legal battle against President, PM and AG
Another legal battle starts today as sacked FICAC Commissioner, Barbara Malimali takes her matter to court against the President, Prime Minister and ...
15 days ago

TOP