News FEO

Saneem will not make any further comments as the Campaign Material on Suva Civic Carpark matter already with FICAC

Saneem will not make any further comments as the Campaign Material on Suva Civic Carpark matter already with FICAC
Supervisor of Elections Mohammed Saneem

Supervisor of Elections, Mohammed Saneem says since the matter regarding the FijiFirst campaign material on the Suva City Council carpark has already been referred to FICAC, the Fijian Elections Office will not make any further comments on the issue.

Saneem says the FEO had given FijiFirst until 4pm today, to remove the banner that was placed on the Suva Civic carpark.

The FEO has received confirmation from the SCC as well as FijiFirst that the banner was removed on Wednesday.

The Supervisor says following that, the FEO has been copied in letters by the Fiji Labour Party and the National Federation Party where it is noted that both these parties have already reported this incident to FICAC.

FICAC confirm they received the complaint against FijiFirst earlier this week.

Stay tuned for the latest news on our radio stations

CFL radio frequencies
Scoreboard
9:50PM
Storm vs Panthers
8:00PM
Raiders vs Broncos
10:00PM
Dolphins vs Eels
Full Time
Fiji 22–29 South Africa
8:00am
Ratu Navula College vs Queen Victoria School
9:05am
Marist Brothers High School vs Ratu Kadavulevu School
11:30am
Suva Grammar School vs Queen Victoria School
Kadavu vs Malolo
Navosa vs Ba
Lautoka vs Rewa
Full Time
Suva 24–32 Nadi
Full Time
Tailevu 50–05 Nadroga
Full Time
Kadavu 48–0 Rewa
3:10AM
Springboks vs All Blacks
5:00AM
Lions vs All Blacks