Concerns raised during State of the Economy Dialogue are being taken onboard - PM

Concerns raised during State of the Economy Dialogue are being taken onboard - PM
Prime Minister, Sitiveni Rabuka

Although some criticisms have been levelled against last week's State of the Economy Dialogue, Prime Minister, Sitiveni Rabuka says they now know what the people are saying and they are taking that onboard based on the concerns raised while preparing the 2026/2027 National Budget.

Rabuka says the budget details are confidential and will be revealed next Friday.

He says they also want to ensure that the people clearly understand the decisions announced in the next National Budget.

Insert : Rabuka On Budget June 18th 

The 2026/2027 National Budget will be delivered at 10am next Friday




  



2026-2027 Budget Address

Full Budget Coverage and Documents

Stay tuned for the latest news on our radio stations

CFL radio frequencies
Scoreboard
9:50PM
Storm vs Panthers
8:00PM
Raiders vs Broncos
10:00PM
Dolphins vs Eels
Full Time
Fiji 22–29 South Africa
8:00am
Ratu Navula College vs Queen Victoria School
9:05am
Marist Brothers High School vs Ratu Kadavulevu School
11:30am
Suva Grammar School vs Queen Victoria School
Kadavu vs Malolo
Navosa vs Ba
Lautoka vs Rewa
Full Time
Suva 24–32 Nadi
Full Time
Tailevu 50–05 Nadroga
Full Time
Kadavu 48–0 Rewa
3:10AM
Springboks vs All Blacks
5:00AM
Lions vs All Blacks