News World-News

What’s next in federal investigation into Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs and his alleged co-conspirators

What’s next in federal investigation into Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs and his alleged co-conspirators

Sean “Diddy” Combs, who was arrested this week on charges of racketeering conspiracy and sex trafficking, pleaded not guilty Tuesday and was ordered to remain in custody until his federal trial in New York.

So what comes next for the 54-year-old music mogul? And what about the unnamed employees and associates accused of conspiring with him?

Damian Williams, the US attorney for the Southern District of New York who brought the indictment, was vague when asked whether Diddy or others could face more charges.

Williams says their investigation is very active and ongoing.

Multiple witnesses who have worked for Combs have been meeting with prosecutors, a source familiar with the federal investigation told CNN.

Prosecutors have previously said they have interviewed over 50 victims and witnesses in the case.

As for the people alleged to be part of Combs’ criminal enterprise, experts highlighted the prosecution’s difficult questions on whether to charge them or get them to testify against him.

[Source: CNN]

Stay tuned for the latest news on our radio stations

CFL radio frequencies
LIVE SCORES
Arsenal 1–0 Burnley Full Time
Bournemouth 1–1 Man City Full Time
Chelsea 2–1 Spurs Full Time
Bula FC 0–1 South Island United Full Time
Bula FC 0–2 Auckland FC Full Time
Bula FC 0–2 South Melbourne FC Full Time
Chiefs vs Crusaders 7:05PM
Brumbies vs Waratahs 9:35PM
Moana Pasifika vs Reds 4:35PM
Raiders vs Dolphins 9:50PM
Bulldogs vs Storm 10:00PM
Dragons vs Warriors 7:30PM
vs
Fiji vs USA 8:00PM
Fiji vs Australia 12:51AM