National 7s player Sevuloni Mocenacagi will start at outside centre for Nadroga in their Skipper Cup and Farebrother Challenge match against Namosi at Lawaqa Park tomorrow.
The elusive Peceli Nacebe has also been listed to start at fly-half this week.
Former Fiji 7s player Sakiusa Gavidi has also been brought in to start at scrum-half.
The star-studded backline is completed by former Flying Fijian Napolioni Nalaga and former Fiji 7s player Joeli Lutumailagi who are both on the wing.
Lisala Hugavou will start at fullback.
Captain Rupeni Nasiga and Sailosi Dawai are the two locks while the two flankers are Jone Navori and Rusiate Nasove.
Eremasi Radrodro is at number eight.
Nadroga will take on Namosi at 3.30pm tomorrow at Lawaqa Park.
In other matches at 3pm tomorrow, Yasawa will take on Suva at the ANZ National Stadium, Tailevu will take on Lautoka at Churchill Park while Naitasiri will host Nadi at Ratu Cakobau Park.Skipper Cup / Farebrother Trophy Challenge Series
|Fri 14 Aug||Lautoka||-||Nadi|
|Sat 15 Aug||Yasawa||-||Namosi|
|Sat 15 Aug||Nadroga||-||Naitasiri|
|Sat 15 Aug||Tailevu||-||Suva|
|Click here for Full Fixtures|
Nadroga team to face Namosi
1. Loose-head Prop – Ratu Timoci Sauvoli.
2. Hooker – Ratunaisa Navuma.
3. Tight-head Prop – Jone Koroiduadua.
4. Left Lock – Sailosi Dawai.
5. Right Lock – Rupeni Nasiga [Captain].
6. Left Flanker – Jone Navori.
7. Right Flanker – Rusiate Nasove.
8. Number 8 – Eremasi Radrodro.
9. Scrumhalf – Sakiusa Gavidi.
10. Flyhalf – Peceli Nacebe.
11. Left-Wing – Napolioni Nalaga.
12. Left-Centre – Sakiusa Nakalevu
13. Right-Centre – Sevuloni Mocenacagi.
14. Right-Wing – Joeli Lutumailagi.
15. Fullback – Lisala Hugavou.
16. Front row – Jonetane Kunavula.
17. Front row – Apete Salawaqavuka.
18. Front row – Taniela Vatunicoko.
19. Front row – Ulaiasi Lawavou.
20. Lock – Ratu Naiqama Salakibulu.
21. Inside back – Samuela Laqai.
22. Outside back – Jonetani Vasurakuta.
23. Outside back – Savenaca Navuniharau.
Stay tuned for the latest news on our radio stations