The Fijian Drua will no longer have to go into quarantine in Australia following the announcement by the New South Wales Government that from 1st November travellers will not have to go into hotel or house quarantine.
As a result of this, the Drua will now be going to Australia on 4th November instead of this Saturday.
Fijian Drua Interim CEO, Brian Thorburn says this means our players will not be stuck in hotels for two weeks which is good for them.
Thorburn says they will also save a bit of money as they will not have to pay for quarantine.
27 players have been confirmed for the Drua so far and five more players are expected to be revealed this Friday.
The Super Rugby Pacific kicks off on February 18th next year.
Stay tuned for the latest news on our radio stations