News Police

3-year-old boy injured in Nadali accident discharged from hospital

3-year-old boy injured in Nadali accident discharged from hospital
[Photo: File]

The 3-year-old boy who was admitted at the CWM Hospital with serious injuries following an accident in Nadali, Nausori has been discharged.

Police say the driver is yet to be interviewed as investigations continue.

Eastern Divisional Police Commander, SSP Josua Vodo had earlier said three vehicles were involved in the accident on Saturday afternoon.

He says a woman driving from Wainibokasi to Nausori allegedly hit a vehicle in front of her which hit another vehicle ahead of it.

This resulted in the driver of the vehicle losing control and veering off the road.

SSP Vodo says 5 other passengers in other vehicles were treated and sent home.

Stay tuned for the latest news on our radio stations

CFL radio frequencies
Scoreboard
9:50PM
Storm vs Panthers
8:00PM
Raiders vs Broncos
10:00PM
Dolphins vs Eels
Full Time
Fiji 22–29 South Africa
Full Time
Ratu Navula College 22–17 Queen Victoria School
Full Time
Marist Brothers High School 15–17 Ratu Kadavulevu School
Full Time
Suva Grammar School 40–12 Queen Victoria School
Full Time - SENIOR
Nadi 19–19 Tailevu
Full Time
Suva 26–29 Naitasiri
Full Time
Kadavu 14–18 Malolo
Full Time
Suva 24–32 Nadi
Full Time
Tailevu 50–05 Nadroga
Full Time
Kadavu 48–0 Rewa
3:10AM
Springboks vs All Blacks
5:00AM
Lions vs All Blacks